Pages

About

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Sayonara Nokia: The Old School Phone That We Will Never Forget


September 2013 a big news has been reported that the Microsoft will be going to acquire
Nokia for more than $7 Billion Dollars. Today the offer is about to be done. Official statement from Microsoft states that the exchange will be completed on April 25 2014.
Together with the finalization of the purchase, Nokia will probably be renamed to Microsoft Mobile.

Let’s make some clarification, for the first thought Microsoft will be buying Nokia phone-making such as the particular Lumia and Asha. Even so at this time there will certainly still be a Nokia company after the deal, maybe it’s because Nokia is the first mobile phone introduce that can used text and calls also prepaid. Nokia will get attention of gadget providers like the NSN or Nokia Solutions and Networks.

This s actually the end of Nokia as we know. And 3 days from now.

Things that we will never forget in Nokia Classics
The impressive life of battery.  Precisely how long can your cell phone last on a charging? Half a day? 1 day or maybe 2 days depends when you can play your favorite games or used your other apps. The Nokia 3210 can last 3 days and 5 days standby period. And based on my experience even though its giving a warning for a low battery you can still used it in a half a day. Impressive isn’t it? 

I still remember I bought 2 Nokia 8210 because I find id really cute, changing their case,

you can put it on your neck just like a necklace… old school phone really rocks! You think its possible to sell cell phone like old school Nokia phone? Hmm.. I still tons of Nokia phone in my room.  Anyway I also addicted in the Space impact game and the snake, gosh! My professor nearly caught me playing snake, I really can’t turn it off because I make the snake very long to make the screen full.

One thing I really like in Nokia’s old phone are the durability. I accidentally fall it a dozen times but still its 100% working, again I just change the case because of the scratch!


Well hope Microsoft will Rock Nokia! Well see in the near future!

0 comments:

Post a Comment